MixerAPI / Streamline API Development
This is an alpha stage library
Streamline development of modern RESTful APIs for your teams CakePHP project. Designed around a component-based architecture, MixerAPI enables developers to pick and choose the functionality they need for developing REST/HATEOAS APIs.
Check out the live demo and browse the demo source code for examples.
- Rapid Prototyping: Scaffold your API in seconds with a custom Bake template geared towards modern REST architecture.
- OpenAPI: Automatically generates OpenAPI from your existing code into Swagger and Redoc. Annotations provided, but not required.
- Error Handling: Handles exception rendering in XML or JSON.
- Data Formats: Formats responses in JSON, XML, HAL+JSON, or JSON-LD.
- Integrations: Integrates well with other CakePHP 4 compatible plugins.
- Minimalist Configuration: Built for developing, not writing YAML configurations. Most components require zero configuration files.
- Non-opinionated: Develop your way.
You can also install via composer into your existing (or new) project. Read the installation guide to get started and getting started page afterwards.
composer require mixerapi/mixerapi
Contributions are welcome to any of the MixerAPI plugins. This documentation can be
improved by modifying the README.md files for plugins, docs directory (if it exists for the plugin), and via
https://github.com/mixerapi/mixerapi.com which is powered by MkDocs.