MixerAPI / Streamline API Development
Streamline development of modern RESTful APIs for your teams CakePHP project. Designed around a component-based architecture, MixerAPI enables developers to pick and choose the functionality they need for developing REST APIs.
Check out the live demo and browse the demo source code for examples.
- Rapid Prototyping: Scaffold your API in seconds with a custom Bake template geared towards modern REST architecture.
- OpenAPI: Automatically generates OpenAPI from your existing code into Swagger and Redoc. Annotations provided, but not required.
- Error Handling: Handles exception rendering in XML or JSON.
- Data Formats: Formats responses in JSON, XML, HAL+JSON, or JSON-LD.
- Integrations: Integrates well with other CakePHP 4 compatible plugins.
- Minimalist Configuration: Built for developing, not writing YAML configurations. Most components require zero configuration files.
- Non-opinionated: Develop your way.
You can install MixerAPI with composer into a new or existing project or use the application skeleton.
The application skeleton is a dockerized template to get your going quickly. Fork and clone mixerapi/app to get started.
Simply run composer and follow the steps in the install guide.
composer require mixerapi/mixerapi
Contributions are welcome via mixerapi/mixerapi-dev